Moist and Delicious Gluten-Free Brownies Using Coconut Flour
I am ecstatic about this recipe and I am sure you will feel the same thing after you make this brownies (just look at the photo above how wonderful it looks). I already knew that it’s going to be amazing as soon as I started making the batter. The smell was so divine and tempting that I wasn’t able to control myself from dipping my finger in the batter and it tasted delicious. And true enough, the finished product was moist, sweet and delicious. It literally is one of the best brownies I’ve ever made, I would even describe it as having a sophisticated taste. So enough of the raving and let’s get to it. Many thanks and full credit to ComfyBelly for this heavenly recipe.
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
5 large eggs
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter, (you can also use coconut oil or ghee if you prefer)
3/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk (or coconut milk)
1. Preheat your oven at 350 deg F.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, blend together the wet ingredients using your mixer.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together using your mixer until they are well blended.
5. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or grease it if you prefer and pour all the batter. Bake at 25 minutes.
The recipe yields a dozen brownies for me. I stored it at room temperature and it even tasted better the next day.